Classic Fold Wallet
Introducing the first set of classic Blvck leather wallets. Our 'Classic Fold Wallet' features a large, embossed logo across the fold that gives a defining look to any outfit.
Made from luxurious 100% Saffiano Leather, all our leather goods are designed to last a lifetime and are the perfect way to elevate your lifestyle.
This wallet fits up to 8 cards and several paper notes. Fits slim in pockets.
Shipping & Returns
Destination: United States
Average delivery time 2 to 5 working days
Destination: Rest of the World
Average delivery time 2 to 7 working days
**Deliveries outside of the US may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and other fees levied by the destination country. All orders are delivered duties unpaid and all import taxes, duties and customs fees as well as compliance with the laws and regulations of the destination country, are the customer's responsibility.
**Returns are accepted on most of our physical products if sent back to us within 14 days of your receipt of the ordered merchandise; subject to all tags being intact and not being worn. Please refer to our Return Policy for further instructions on how to return your item or email email@example.com
- RSRochae S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsStylish
Very nice, good quality wallet. I received compliments a couple of times and have only had it less than a week.
- SSHEQVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsTolles Portmonee
Bin begeistert von dem Portmonee.
Werde sicherlich weitere Produkte bestellen.
- CACarlos A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsQuality
Nice wallet, amazing leather smell, great quality
- RDRichard D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsWallet With Curb Appeal
Love pulling this out. A little big for the front pocket but very cool
- SWStefan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsCustom taxes switzerland
Guys, I am an Blvck NFT shark and love Blvck. The only bad thing was I had to pay roughly 35 Swiss franks import taxes. That was a bad experience