TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Blvck Limited's Website.
Blvck Limited is located at:
Herbert House, Herbert Hill, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16, D16 X4W0.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Blvck Limited's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertak the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ireland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Blvck SRL and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Blvck SRL. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://blvck.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://blvck.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://blvck.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://blvck.com
- Redistribute content from Blvck Limited (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Digital Assets and NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) - Know your Customers and Know your Transactions checks
- Blvck Limited reserves the right, together with subcontractors to conduct KYC (Know your Customer) and KYC (Know your Transactions) checks as appropriate to authenticate purchasers of NFTs sold by Blvck Limited (for the purposes of the these terms and conditions, the NFTs known as Blvck Genesis) and complete the purchase process. This may involve requiring the purchasers to provide identity documents or information such as the purchaser's name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, address, email and phone number.
- The purchaser is obligated to provide correct and complete data. Blvck Limited shall take such steps as it deems necessary in the event that the purchaser fails to provide correct and complete data.
- Following the sale of Blvck Genesis NFTs, Blvck Limited will have the right to collect the aforementioned data in on a proactive basis in relation to the NFT related activities including but not limited to giveaways, discount purchases, acceptance to invitations of events.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or - By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Blvck Limited's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; - limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.